Does this sound like you?
You've recently graduated from The 14 Day Haircare Challenge but...
- You're not financially ready to invest in the advanced HGL program but still want to understand your unique hair profile and gain control over your hair results
- Your hair problems don't require an intensive and fast-tracked experience like the one in the 5-Week HGL Program, but you still want to learn how to make your own products and customise your routine over time
- You've tried continuing your journey alone but found it confusing and want more guidance from experts to avoid accidentally damaging your hair
- You're short on time and want to be part of a community that focuses on providing effective haircare results delivered in an organised and uplifting manner
When you speak, we listen.
After taking in your survey feedback, we wanted to make achieving your best hair more accessible and affordable.
We created a haircare experience that combines the essential elements of the advanced 5-Week Hair Growth Lab Program, all at a more affordable price.
Knowledge is Power. Knowledge is Growth. Knowledge is Results.
... and nothing should stand in the way of that.
The Haircare Collective
The ultimate next step for 14 Day Haircare Challenge Graduates.
The Haircare Collective is brand new haircare membership packed with in-depth and practical haircare knowledge that was previously only available in our premium programs.
When you join The Haircare Collective, you'll receive the ultimate toolkit of resources to ensure that this journey leads you to the best version of you.
Weekly Haircare Challenges
Leave the world of clickbait and sponsored product reviews behind. You'll receive haircare wisdom delivered by our team of experts, curated especially for you, and your hair.
- 52 Weeks of Haircare Challenge every year, delivered by scientists, medical professionals and other holistic health specialists.
- Achieve your beauty and health goals faster by applying the latest research to your haircare routine.
- Skip wasting time on haircare myths and learn to apply practices that are proven to work without a hidden agenda or sponsorship.
Hair Genetics Assessments
It's time to customize your routine based on your unique situation!
- Learn how to tweak your haircare practices based on your hair's genetic markup.
- Stop damaging your hair by learning what to avoid based on your unique situation.
- Get a bigger picture on your hair profile and before heading into the DIY haircare workshops.
Blacklist-Free Product Recommendation DatabaseYou'll get access to an ever-growing library of safe haircare products such as shampoos, conditioners, leave-in treatments and more!
- Say goodbye to endlessly searching for products, reading labels
- Stop wasting time researching ingredients over and over again and getting confused with what you've read
- Simply select healthy hair care products that our team has personally pre-screened for you.
The Haircare Product Scanner
Be the first to try the first ever algorithm to analyze haircare product ingredients lists for you, based on scientific haircare knowledge.
You'll be able to simply copy and paste the ingredient list of your favourite haircare products and get a report on:
- How to use the product
- How safe the product is
- Which hair profiles it works for
- Which hair profile it doesn't work for
- and so much more!
DIY haircare workshops
Start formulating your own homemade haircare products to replace every part of your routine. In The Haircare Collective, you'll learn how to make:
- Hair masks
- Scalp treatments
- And more!
Student led projects
Want to take home a piece of your haircare journey?
- Participate in teams to create memorable trinkets and scrap books.
- See your work come to life! All materials created during the challenges will be compiled into a beautiful journey book for you to take home.
- All of the projects and materials created will be fact-checked by experts.
Stay organized and keep track of your learnings. Each month, you'll receive a beautiful workbook to help you stay on track inside The Haircare Collective.
Monthly haircare giveaways
Who doesn't love being a winner? And you'll get the chance to win a haircare goodie every month! The prize can include:
- The Haircare Collective Subscriptions
- Hair Growth Lab products such as the Luxury Formulation Guide
- A spot inside the 5-week Hair Growth Lab Program
The Haircare Collective Community
Become part of our exclusive community and gain the support you need to ensure your self-care journey reaches its full potential.
- Stays open for the entirety of your membership!
- Mingle and connect with women who can relate to your missions and goals
- Take part in student led projects, weekly challenges, giveaways and Q&A's
This is not just a run-of-the-mill haircare or beauty program. This is self-care revolution.
The Haircare Collective is a brand new experience, never seen before. If you join right now, you'll be part of the founding group who will shape what this experience becomes.
As a founding member, your voice will help us continue to build an experience that is perfect you and your hair. You'll get a front row seat to see contribute and watch this self-care revolution unfold. Not only that, but you'll get to join for a discounted price too!
The Haircare Collective
You’re protected with our 100% risk-free cancel any-time guarantee
The Haircare Collective isn't what you expected or you got everything you needed to save your hair?
No problem! Just like with your favourite music streaming platform, you can cancel your membership anytime and won't receive any future charges.
Meet Your Instructors
Product Formulation Scientist
Deepa has completed her PhD in Chemical Engineering at Yale University and has extensive experience in cosmetic product formulation for haircare, skincare and personal care. You'll meet her in our DIY Haircare Workshops where she'll be teaching you all about how to make own your products at home, and tweak them to fit your hair profile!
Genetics Researcher and Consultant
Dr. Martin M. Marzouk, MD
Medical Doctor in Specialising in General Medicine
Martin gained his Doctor of Medicine degree in at the Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany. He combines his passion in sports, nutrition, sleep and alternative medicine with his education in orthopedics and internal medicine in order to treat his patients in a completely holistic way. You'll meet him in our weekly challenges where he'll teach you all about how to improve your lifestyle practices for the betterment of your hair, skin and overall health.
Student Success Manager
Founder and Educator
Sarah highly values truthful information and brings her insider experience in the haircare industry as a haircare blogger. She has successfully helped thousands of women achieve beautiful hair by guiding them through a scientific and proven method opposed to tips that aren't backed by evidence. She will be teaching a number of classes throughout the The Haircare Collective experience!